Aloha Kakou!

Email: uilanifriedmanphotography@hotmail.com

Phone: Maui # 808.283.4736 or Oahu # 808.988.7925



* Do not right click and save anything from my blog. This would be a violation of copyright laws and carries a *RIDICULOUS* fine up to $150,000!! YUP! Say what? Yeah $150 grand Find out more about copyright laws here: http://www.copyright.gov/

PLEASE RESPECT MY ART & LIVING~MAHALO!


Content

Recap of 2009 and Hello to 2010!!!!!

Thursday, January 7, 2010
2009 in one word, "WOWZERS!". It has flown right by and I have been truly blessed. My family is the best! They support what I love to do , which is .......... be a wife to my husband, a mother to my children and have the best job in the world! My sisters have also been such a great support network for me..........they don't hesitate when I ask for their assistance on shoots! I am grateful and love them for that!

One of the things on my list to work on is updating this blog as often as I can! This is a recap of the wonderful people I have had the pleasure of meeting for the first time, friends & family I haven't seen in ages and my life all wrapped up into this one post for 2009.

Thank you for allowing me to do what I love and believing in me and my work! I truly enjoyed capturing your lives on camera. This is a long one, so sit back, r e l a x & ENJOY!


M-A-H-A-L-O



BABY ROBYN - 1 YEAR- IAO VALLEY



ROSENTHAL/HASHIMOTO OHANA~WAIKAPU




BABY PEYTON (NEWBORN)




BABY KAHIAU - 1 YEAR




BABY SSYENA (NEWBORN)

SO'O-VICTORINO OHANA ~ KULA, MAUI



SABLAS,ROBINSON,HEDGE OHANA ~WAILEA



LOS BANOS OHANA ~ WAILUKU


BABY NIXIN (NEWBORN)


AHSAM/LANCASTER OHANA~KAHULUI



BABY MELODY ~ 1 YEAR

MY ELDEST TURNS 10!


PINKARD CHILDREN~WAIHE`E


REED WEDDING~MAKENA


DEWINITZ WEDDING~PAIA


AMARAL OHANA~MAUI TROPICAL PLANTATION


SHARI CORREA ~ SENIOR C/O 2009 BHS

NANEA GABRIELLE ~ MODEL PORTFOLIO ~ KULA

SYDNEY MEYER ~ SENIOR ~ C/O 2009 KAMEHAMEHA

AUSTIN DAVIS ~ SENIOR ~ C/O 2009 KAAHUMANU HOU

BHS JR. PROM ~ WESTIN MAUI RESORT, KAANAPALI

ERWIN & ROSE E-SESSION

IOKEPA MENA ~ AHIHI KINAU RESERVE

MAIKE (MY SON) TURNS 8 YEARS OLD

CABANILLA WEDDING ~ KING KAMEHAMEHA GOLF CLUB

BABY HALEY TURNS 1

MAROCCO OHANA ~ KULA BOTANICAL GARDENS

BOWMAN WEDDING ~ WAIEHU

BABY KUEWA (NEWBORN)

SO'O OHANA ~ KULA


PIMENTEL OHANA ~ OLINDA

CABATU OHANA ~ MAKENA

MY DAUGHTER PATIENCE TURNS 6 YEARS OLD~

SURIYA WEDDING ~ MAKENA, MAUI

ANDERSON WEDDING ~ WAILUKU, MAUI

VISITACION/MALONE ~ KANAHA

RESNICK OHANA

KIKUCHI OHANA

MABELLOS OHANA

LUM HO OHANA

HARPER OHANA

DEVON YAP ~ SENIOR ~ C/O 2010

RACHEL YANOS ~ SENIOR ~ C/O 2010

ART & PUA'S E~SESSION

FILLAZAR OHANA

KIHEI DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS

HOGIN OHANA

ALPURO OHANA

ARQUERO/NAVA OHANA

COCKETT OHANA

DIANA OHANA

GULNAC OHANA

HO`OPAI OHANA

MIGUEL OHANA

PINION OHANA

REED OHANA

SAGAPOLUTELE OHANA
VEGA OHANA

ROSS WEDDING







2010 is here!!!

About Me

My photo
Honolulu, Hawaii
I am hawaiian living in Manoa Valley. Sooo in love with my husband & 3 kids Love em to pieces....... Love to express through photography, need to be surrounded with humor, love , laughter and positive energy. Fascinated with natural light, inspired everyday, addicted to apples with peanut butter(: lactose intolerant:( .........daydreaming is fun, favorite color green and brown, hate traffic, love shopping, love photography more, of course second to the hubby & kiddos:) Enjoy meeting people, If you smile, I will smile back then snap your picture! Sleeping is my favorite thing to do, because it feels GOOD. It is OK to not smile in photos too. Relaxing is important. Did I say I love taking pictures Interested? check out my work first make sure it's the kind of photography you like and if you're still interested? call me 808.283.4736 (Cell) 808.988.7925 (Honolulu) Nice to meet ya~ http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Honolulu-HI/Photography-by-Uilani-Friedman/127323423279