Aloha Kakou!

Email: uilanifriedmanphotography@hotmail.com

Phone: Maui # 808.283.4736 or Oahu # 808.988.7925



* Do not right click and save anything from my blog. This would be a violation of copyright laws and carries a *RIDICULOUS* fine up to $150,000!! YUP! Say what? Yeah $150 grand Find out more about copyright laws here: http://www.copyright.gov/

PLEASE RESPECT MY ART & LIVING~MAHALO!


Content

Free Portrait Session Giveaways!

Monday, January 18, 2010
For the next couple of weeks I am going to be giving out a variety of FREE Portrait Sessions!

I have been on Oahu for a few months now and I need to build my clientele here. I don't have much $$$$ for advertising. We moved to Oahu so that my husband can further his education. He is studying to be a Nurse Practitioner. The program is 3 years and during the first year he is not allowed to work. So, no money for advertising makes it difficult to grab new clientele where nobody knows you~

Right now, I am giving away a Free Newborn Portrait Session. The first one to respond gets it! Just like that! You have to contact me and it must be scheduled within 7 days.

You receive a 1 hour session
30 enhanced proofs on CD for your own printing priviliges
A personal password protected online gallery

It's great for a gift if you know someone who is having a baby~

FREE NEWBORN PORTRAIT SESSION TO THE FIRST ONE WHO RESPONDS!!!!!! Newborn must be no older than 7 weeks old. This is only for the newborn.
OAHU RESIDENTS ONLY!!!!

Stay tuned~ The next giveaway will be a BABY portrait session! Any child between the ages of 2months - 1 year!!!!

About Me

My photo
Honolulu, Hawaii
I am hawaiian living in Manoa Valley. Sooo in love with my husband & 3 kids Love em to pieces....... Love to express through photography, need to be surrounded with humor, love , laughter and positive energy. Fascinated with natural light, inspired everyday, addicted to apples with peanut butter(: lactose intolerant:( .........daydreaming is fun, favorite color green and brown, hate traffic, love shopping, love photography more, of course second to the hubby & kiddos:) Enjoy meeting people, If you smile, I will smile back then snap your picture! Sleeping is my favorite thing to do, because it feels GOOD. It is OK to not smile in photos too. Relaxing is important. Did I say I love taking pictures Interested? check out my work first make sure it's the kind of photography you like and if you're still interested? call me 808.283.4736 (Cell) 808.988.7925 (Honolulu) Nice to meet ya~ http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Honolulu-HI/Photography-by-Uilani-Friedman/127323423279