Aloha Kakou!

Email: uilanifriedmanphotography@hotmail.com

Phone: Maui # 808.283.4736 or Oahu # 808.988.7925



* Do not right click and save anything from my blog. This would be a violation of copyright laws and carries a *RIDICULOUS* fine up to $150,000!! YUP! Say what? Yeah $150 grand Find out more about copyright laws here: http://www.copyright.gov/

PLEASE RESPECT MY ART & LIVING~MAHALO!


Content

Oahu Residents~Looking for Mommy w/ Belly Models and One Week old Babies

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Do you live in Oahu?


~FREE BELLY SESSION~

IF you are a mommy with a belly, I am giving Free BELLY sessions. You get a 30 minute session. You have to be comfortable showing your belly outdoors. You get 15 beautifully enhanced images on CD with shared copyright to use for your own printing. All images will have my signature watermark and must not be removed. You must reside on the island of Oahu.
This is a great opportunity if this is your last child your carrying or your first!!!! and you want to capture the beginning of your miracle of life. I know I wished somebody was offering this when I had my 3 children.

I will only be accepting a few mommy models to update my portfolio and website~


~FREE Newborn Sessions~
You receive a 30 minute session 15 beautifully enhanced proofs on CD for your own printing priviliges. A personal password protected online gallery. All images will have my signature watermark and must not be removed.

It's a great gift idea if you know someone who is having a baby~FREE NEWBORN PORTRAIT SESSIONS TILL THE END OF JANUARY!!!! Newborn must be no older than 7 DAYS old. This is only for the newborn. Baby will be photographed in your home.OAHU RESIDENTS ONLY!!!!


Stay tuned for more photos, giveaways and contests!!!!!!!


About Me

My photo
Honolulu, Hawaii
I am hawaiian living in Manoa Valley. Sooo in love with my husband & 3 kids Love em to pieces....... Love to express through photography, need to be surrounded with humor, love , laughter and positive energy. Fascinated with natural light, inspired everyday, addicted to apples with peanut butter(: lactose intolerant:( .........daydreaming is fun, favorite color green and brown, hate traffic, love shopping, love photography more, of course second to the hubby & kiddos:) Enjoy meeting people, If you smile, I will smile back then snap your picture! Sleeping is my favorite thing to do, because it feels GOOD. It is OK to not smile in photos too. Relaxing is important. Did I say I love taking pictures Interested? check out my work first make sure it's the kind of photography you like and if you're still interested? call me 808.283.4736 (Cell) 808.988.7925 (Honolulu) Nice to meet ya~ http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Honolulu-HI/Photography-by-Uilani-Friedman/127323423279