Aloha Kakou!

Email: uilanifriedmanphotography@hotmail.com

Phone: Maui # 808.283.4736 or Oahu # 808.988.7925



* Do not right click and save anything from my blog. This would be a violation of copyright laws and carries a *RIDICULOUS* fine up to $150,000!! YUP! Say what? Yeah $150 grand Find out more about copyright laws here: http://www.copyright.gov/

PLEASE RESPECT MY ART & LIVING~MAHALO!


Content

Pimentel Family {Hawaii Photographer}

Thursday, September 3, 2009
I have known the Pimentel family for a few years. Our children went to the same preschool. But, this is the first time I got to photograph them and they are absolutely gorgeous!!!! They were FUN, ENERGETIC and FULL OF LIFE* We had such a blast and the location was to die for. It gave that Twilight feeling.....ohhhhhh.......if only I had Robert Pattinson as a backdrop.....or a prop! Thanks for the fun Jennifer! Hope to do it again:) There are soooooo many favorite images from this shoot that I will have to try to limit myself. Don't know if I can but I will try!Check out this stunning family!


















I should have made a seperate post just for her because this young lady is not only beautiful but smart. I got some beautiful shots of her. Tiare just graduated from high school and is off to college. I wish her the best!







I made the head piece with stuff I found there while I was waiting for them. It was the perfect touch!



Can you stand to see more!!!!!!!!! I just love this place so much. Thanks Jen for suggesting it. I love it so much I actually took my family there and got some shots of them which I will share later.























Thank you for stopping by:) If you like what you see please leave me comment. If you want to book your own family session contact me by email at uilanifriedmanphotography@hotmail.com or call me at 808.283.4736.

About Me

My photo
Honolulu, Hawaii
I am hawaiian living in Manoa Valley. Sooo in love with my husband & 3 kids Love em to pieces....... Love to express through photography, need to be surrounded with humor, love , laughter and positive energy. Fascinated with natural light, inspired everyday, addicted to apples with peanut butter(: lactose intolerant:( .........daydreaming is fun, favorite color green and brown, hate traffic, love shopping, love photography more, of course second to the hubby & kiddos:) Enjoy meeting people, If you smile, I will smile back then snap your picture! Sleeping is my favorite thing to do, because it feels GOOD. It is OK to not smile in photos too. Relaxing is important. Did I say I love taking pictures Interested? check out my work first make sure it's the kind of photography you like and if you're still interested? call me 808.283.4736 (Cell) 808.988.7925 (Honolulu) Nice to meet ya~ http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Honolulu-HI/Photography-by-Uilani-Friedman/127323423279